- Weekly Meditation Practice
- watching teachers video teaching — every Thursday/Friday night in Glastonbury.( Detail Program )
There is no charge for any of our programs, which are led by highly qualified masters. Dharma is priceless and should be accessible by rich and poor, the only payment is for you to be committed to come to learn and to practice as often as possible! If you like to help spreading the dharma and join us, e-mail us.
Programs Flier – Please share this flier of our current programs with anyone you think might be interested! Thank you!
For Retreat news please go to the Home page and look under Latest News.
Monthly Programs: ( in Connecticut and at home online)
A) In Connecticut: Registration are required
- for ages 8-15. Volunteer councilors are needed, ages 16 to 18 (Please email us to volunteer).
- Visit our Youth Group Page for more. .
- coming up : 25th Sept. 10 am to 1 pm
- visit our Classes Page and
- Resource page on Pali
- come up : 10th, 24th Oct. Sunday Morning
Please visit our Resources page for e-books and Dharma talk recordings by Masters on Buddhism.
線上巴利文課 程(中文授課) Online Pali Class Taught In Mandarin.
Majjhima Nikāya Online Study Group based on Bhante Bhikkhu Bodhi’s audio recording.English, Started, join now!!
The Mahāyāna Buddhist Thought in India(Online Seminar lead by Dr. Teng)English, coming up on 3th of Jan.2010. reg.now!NEW! Abhidhamma Online Seminar by Ayya Sayalay Susila MORE DETAILS click here please
NEW! Abhidhamma Online Seminar by Ayya Sayalay Susila MORE DETAILS click here please both Chinese and English in Q&A, coming up last Friday of Jan.2010. reg.now!!!.
classes-registration-form (For all events above – except the Youth Group - please fill in this Registration Form and email it to us at email@example.com to register.)
This page has the following sub pages.